Wednesday 25 January 2012

Date with Anonymous Blogging

Adriana Lee is my Anonymous Blogger name and I think this is gonna help me open up my thoughts better and share them without any fear of what the real world will think. But these are certain information that I would like the world to know. Im a 23 years old girl living a reasonably good life. I think I am an agnostic and right now life is going on like a roller coaster ride.

I'm discovering so much in life and sometimes I don't really know if my mind can take in so much and dwell on the confusions that it creates. Im book crazy and love helping whenever I can. Wish me luck this time, in blogging. ^_^

I hope I can talk to many of you here in this blog world and make new friends! Do leave a comment if you like my posts. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment